• en
  • de

Transport and other services

Prices

Transfer Services

Price for the group 1-8 bikers:
Trans Slovenia 01 (Slovenian coast – Arnoldstein): 360 €
Trans Slovenia 02 (Slovenian coast – Faaker See): 380 €

For groups of more than 8 cyclists the price will be provided upon request.

Bike rental – Hardtail

1 Day         30 €

2 Days       54 €

3 Days       78 €

5 Days       108 €

7 Days       144 €

Bike rental – Full Suspension

1 Day        42€

2 Days      78€

3 Days      108€

5 Days     174€

7 Days     228€

Bike rental – E-bike

1 Day        36€

2 Days      66€

3 Days      96€

5 Days     150€

7 Days     204€

For more cycling and biking programs and services visit: www.bike-goodplace.com

 

 

 

Contact form

Name and surname (*)

Contact address

City, postal code

Country

Contact email (*)

Contact mobile number

Number of people in your group

Trip: Trans Slovenia 01 Trans Slovenia 02

Exact place where we pick you up

Final destination of your transfer

Notes

I have read and understand the terms and conditions.

Payment

You are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the cost for your booking to be confirmed 14 days before departure date the other 75% of the total cost must be completed

Transaction must be made to:
Bank name: BANKA KOPER d.d.
Bank address: Pristaniska 14, 6502 Koper
SWIFT/BIC: BAKOSI2X
IBAN: SI56 1010 0005 1754 539
Recipient: Goodplace, d.o.o., Rimska 2b, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia